Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome!

You are the quintessential SuperMom...doing everything for everyone else.

Now it's time to take a break and take care of YOU!

I'm taking this journey with you - I've got 3 kids and a husband AND I work out of my home about 40-50 hours per week (all hours of the day and night). I get tired, fed up, and in desperate need of pampering :)

During this time together, I'll provide you daily entries with some very useful information for you to take care of you! We'll discuss pampering (of course - 'cause we all need it), exercise, diet, healthy recipes, relationships, product reviews on current diets and exercise equipment and much more! We'll hit on many different topics that will hopefully let you take a look at your life and where you need to sculpt, tone and revive your life!

I'm so happy to be able to come along with you and learn a few things too!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Your template looks great! I'm looking forward to reading!